Dr. Puneet Girdhar
Dr. Puneet Girdhar specializes in the surgical and non-surgical management of spinal disorders involving neck and back utilizing turn of the century minimally invasive techniques.
In his pursuit for excellence, he has visited and trained at various specialized centers in North America, Europe and Singapore with the masters in the field of orthopaedic surgery, especially in the field of Minimal Invasive techniques for spinal decompression/ fusion, hip and knee arthroplasty. These techniques allow for shorter recovery times, reduced postoperative pain, less muscle injury, and a more rapid return to normal activities of daily living.
He remains actively involved in research and developing innovative surgical techniques in the field of orthopedics and spine surgery. In the course of his career, he has published multiple scientific papers and has lectured extensively in the field of Spinal Surgery.
- Dr. Puneet Girdhar specializes in the surgical and non-surgical management of spinal disorders involving neck and back utilizing turn of the century minimally invasive techniques.
- Dr. Puneet Girdhar is also well versed with non –surgical pain relieving techniques such as Nerve root blocks, Facetal injections and Epidural infiltrations.
- Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- AO Alumni, Switzerland
- AO Spine
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI)
Other Achivement/ Fellowships
- Spine fellow with Mr. Sashin Ahuja, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, U.K.
- Clinical & Bioskills training on MITLIF with Dr. Mun Wai Yue, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- Articular surface arthroplasty fellow with Dr.Thomas Seibel, Knappschafts Krankenhaus, Puttlingen, Germany
- AO trauma fellowship with Dr. Wade Smith,Denver Health Colorado, USA
SPINE: Microdiscectomy, Anterior/ Posterior Decompression and Instrumentation, Minimal invasive spinal fusions, Artificial disc replacements and deformity correction in Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine in a wide array of Congenital, Degenerative, Neoplastic and Traumatic conditions of spine.