Dr. Rajeev Sood
MBBS, MS. DNB (gen surg) MCh. DNB(Urol)
Dr. Deep Goel is presently Director-Department of Minimal Access, Bariatric and Surgical Gastroenterology at Dr. B.L. Kapur Memorial Hospital, New Delhi.
Head Surgical Specialtiest – Department of Minimal Access, Bariatric and GI Onco Surgery at Artemis Health Institute , Sector 51, Gurgaon from 2007 to 2011.
Consultant –Department of Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from 2000 to 2007
Specialized Training in bariatric surgery & gi onco surgery
He joined the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel London as Specialist Registrar and was awarded a Fellowship of royal College of Surgeons, England in 1998.
He was further trained in Minimal Access, Bariatric and Surgical Gastrointestinal Surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Schoool, New York, USA and Bagatelle Hospital, Bourdaux, France.
He has been invited as a teaching faculty for live-workshops, seminars, conferences and delivering guest lectures throughout the country and aboard. He is a faculty in various training programmes all over the country.
He is instrumental in training of surgeons from all over the country and abroad in abdominal surgeries and was involved in teaching National Board Fellows and Nurses.
Best Original Research Award by National Board of Examinations, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Member of the Editorial Board, Indian Journal of Coloproctology (IJCP)
- Member of the Editorial Board of Online Journal Grand Rounds www.grandrounds-e-med.com
- Member Peer Reviewer in South Asian Health Forum, www.sahf.net
- He has authored a number of articles and abstracts in various reputed national and international journals.
- Executive Committee Member – Asian Metabolic Society
- Executive Committee Member – Association of Minimal Access Surgery of Indian (AMASI)
- Life Member – Obesity Surgery Society of Indian (OSSI)
- Life Member – Endo Laparoscopic Society of Asia (ELSA)
- Life Member- Eurasian Colorectal Technologies Association (ECTA)
- Life Member – International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologist and Oncologists (IASGO).
- Life Member – Indian Association of Gastroendo Surgeons (IAGES)
- Life Member – Indian Association of Colorectal Surgeons (IACSR)
- Life Member –Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
Gold Medal in MBBS
MBBS, Kasturba Gandhi Medical College, Mangalore – Manipal 1991
Minimal Access Bariatric and Gastrointestinal Onco Surgery