Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
Neurosurgery HOD & Executive Director
Dr. Sandeep Vaishya Best neurologist in India is renowned Neurosurgeon in India with over 17 years of experience in the field and have worked with some of the top institutions and hospitals across the country. He is an awardee of the Herbert Krause Medal and the Sundt Fellowship at Mayo Clinic, USA. Dr. Vaishya has worked as a faculty in the neurosurgery Department at AIIMS. Dr. Sandeep Vaishya is one of the leading surgeons in the world for brachial plexus Injuries and in South Asia for Gamma Knife Surgery. Dr. Sandeep Vaishya also specialises in Functional Neurosurgery, Minimal Invasive and Image Guided Neurosurgery, Spinal Surgery, Intracranial Tumour Surgery including skull base tumours and Peripheral Nerve Surgery.
- MBBS from G R Medical College, Gwalior
- MS (General Surgery) from G R Medical College, Gwalior
- MCh (Neurosurgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Best Gamma Knife Neurosurgeon in India
- Top Minimal Invasive Neuro Surgeon at Fortis Hospital Delhi
- India’s Best Neurosurgeon
- Top Minimal Invasive Neuro Surgeon Delhi
- Life Membership Award by Mayo Alumni Association
- Herbert Krause Medal for Best Paper in Neuro-Oncology (NSI 2001)
- Dr. Majeed Memorial Oration Karachi, Pakistan in 2008.
- Gold Medical in Medical School